Hey dear visitor, are you looking for tertiary institutions that accepts NABTEB CERTIFICATE? We (examland.com.ng) welcome you for visiting our website. Here are the list of universities that accept nabteb a level. list of university that accept nabteb o level, does oau accept nabteb result?, does unilorin accept nabteb result?, polytechnics that accept nabteb, can i use nabteb result to study abroad?.
What are the Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education that accept Nabteb Results For Admission? This has been the trending questions asked by:
- 1 NABTEB O’ Level
- 2 NABTEB A’ Level Examinations (ANBC & ANTC)
- 3 Difference Between Nabteb O’level and Nabteb A’level
- 4 Meaning of ANTC & ANBC
- 5 List Of Universities That Accept NABTEB A Level Certificate For Admission
NABTEB O’ Level
The Ordinary Level NABTEB (O’Level) is the type students use to combine with JAMB to gain admission into 100 level in universities. The O’Level NABTEB has the same authority as WAEC, NECO and GCE variants.
The NABTEB O’Level is mostly popular among secondary school leavers who need to sit for another O level examination in order to have their O’ Level courses complete. The registration of this examination can run between #13,000 to #35,000 depending on location and study centres.
NABTEB A’ Level Examinations (ANBC & ANTC)
NABTEB A’level exams is an advanced level of its O’Level and can only be taken by candidates who had earlier sat for and made their O’Level (NABTEB) examinations.
NABTEB A’level caters for those who wish to gain admission into Nigerian universities but have not been able to do so through JAMB. NABTEB A’level is thus an alternative to JAMB.
When you attend lectures in any of the approved NABTEB A’level Centres and pass, you can combine the result with the Direct Entry form and use it to gain admission into 200 level. Currently, not all universities accept NABTEB A’level. But, they all accept NABTEB O’level for 100 level admission.
Difference Between Nabteb O’level and Nabteb A’level
Obviously from the name they’re actually lots of differences between this two, The Nabteb O’level can also be synonymous to normal olevel result (the likes of waec, neco and GCE Certificate) while the Nabteb A’level is referred to as an Advanced Level Programme. You should have it in mind that before you can have the A’level certificate, you should have gotten an o’level certificate before you can be admitted by any university of your choice.
Meaning of ANTC & ANBC
ANBC means – Advance National Business Certificate
ANTC – Advance National Technical Certificate.
ANBC & ANTC certificates are equivalent to OND, NCE, and so on. Thus, with NABTEB A’ Level Certificate, in the Labour Market, an applicant is placed on level 5 (especially in the civil service). You must take part of the specialized modules designed for NABTEB A-Level below.
- Business trades
- General education
- Engineering and construction trades
- Miscellaneous trades
Having understand what Nabteb A’level is all about, I will now answer the question, List Of Universities That Accept Nabteb A’level Result For Direct Entry Admission.
List Of Universities That Accept NABTEB A Level Certificate For Admission
The following are the full list of universities in Nigeria that accept Nabteb Result for admission as at now.
The following universities accept NABTEB A Level result:
- Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology
- Federal University of Technology, Akure
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri
- University of Benin, Benin City
- University of Ilorin, Ilorin
- University Of Benin
- Achievers University, Owo, Ondo State
- Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti
- Bowen University, Iwo
- Bells University of Technology, Ota, Ogun State
- Caleb University, Imota
- Crawford University, Igbesa
- Crescent University, Abeokuta
- Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun
- Fountain University, Oshogbo
- Hezekiah University, Umudi, Imo State
- Kwararafa University, Wukari, Taraba State
- Lead City University, Ibadan
- Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State
- Osun State University, Oshogbo
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, Ogun State
- Paul University, Akwa
- Redeemers University, Ede, Osun State
- Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, Ijebu-Ode
- University of Port Harcourt
- Wellspring University, Irhirhi, Benin City.
How Much Is NABTEB Registration Form?
If you just asked that question, your answer is here already. The Registration Price is N10,950 Nationwide (However, change is cosntant). Do not fall for any scam or hike in price.
We are pleased to announce to you that the Federal Government has endorsed Certificates awarded by the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) for admission to Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education. No university and polytechnic in the country has the right to reject or discriminate against certificates issued by the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB).[/sc_fs_faq]
You should know that NABTEB A Level affiliated Universities are those that you can use NABTEB A Level result to gain admission into 200 level in that university.
This is all we have to say for now about The Universities that accept Nabteb A’level Certificate and Results for Admission in Nigeria 2020. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask using the comment section below.