We are pleased to inform all the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) 2021 Candidates that the Final Exam JUPEB Timetable has been released and also communicated to the Centre Directors.
The 2021 JUPEB examination date has been fixed to hold from September 13th to, September 24th, 2021. This will be preceded by a four-week revision.
Each JUPEB Centre is expected to adequately and sufficiently manage situations during the revision weeks and the examination per each Centre is at liberty to either continue with the online teaching or allow the students to come to school in batches, to avoid all the students on the school premises at the same time.
This advice may be useful for centres with a high number of students. The Government will be monitoring our activities and no Centre should give room for any negative report that will indict JUPEB Programme.
The Examination Time table has been released and published below:
- 1 JUPEB Timetable 2021 [JUPEB Centres Nationwide]
- 2 List of 2021 JUPEB Subjects.
JUPEB Timetable 2021 [JUPEB Centres Nationwide]
9:00AM – 12:00PM
1:00PM – 4:00PM
|BRIEFING SESSION||AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE (THEORY)
AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE (PRACTICAL)
|CHEMISTRY (PRACTICAL)||CHEMISTRY (PRACTICAL)|
|CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS STUDIES
VISUAL ARTS (PRACTICAL)
VISUAL ARTS (THEORY)
|MATHEMATICS||LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
|BIOLOGY (PRACTICAL)||BIOLOGY (PRACTICAL)
|PHYSICS (PRACTICAL)||PHYSICS (PRACTICAL) HISTORY|
List of 2021 JUPEB Subjects.
JUPEB currently offers examinations in the following nineteen (19) subjects as detailed in its syllabuses.
Arts and Humanities
- Christian Religious Studies
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Visual Arts
Management and Social Sciences
- Business Studies
THEORY PAPER MEANS MCQ & ESSAY
Centre Directors are to pay close attention to the following:
- Each Centre is expected to compulsorily check the temperature of the Students, Invigilators and Supervisors daily.
- Provide Hand Sanitizers for Students, Invigilators and Supervisors, in addition to hand washing points before entry into the Examination Hall.
- Every candidate, invigilator, the supervisor must wear a face mask throughout the examination period. Supervisors will be mandated to enforce this and Centre Director should enforce same.
- The sitting arrangement must be at least one-metre distance apart as contained in the NCDC regulations of social and physical distancing. Therefore Centres are expected to get large halls for the examination.
- Centre Directors are to furnish the Registrar/CEO with the information on the halls that will be used for examination with all the parameters indicated.
- Centres that could not provide large halls that will be equal to the number of Supervisors that they are due to have will be charged for extra supervisors posted to them. Such Centre will be notified.
- Note that the margin is 1 supervisor per 500 candidates with a provision that the examination venue can take at least 300 candidates seated for examination.
- All other JUPEB instructions still stand. Please see attached instructions for the conduct of the JUPEB Examination.
We, therefore, expect every University JUPEB Centre to begin preparations to ensure that we have a very successful examination in 2021.
Each centre shall be held responsible for any lapse in that centre. The cooperation of everyone is highly required.
Professor Wale Okunuga Registrar/CEO
Special Information For JUPEB Candidates
Those who are writing the exam this year, we mean those who are undergoing the final examination now, can still use the result to gain admission this year.
All JUPEB candidates are advised to obtain JAMB Direct Entry form before it closes so that they can combine the JUPEB result with JAMB Direct Entry form and apply to any university of choice among JUPEB affiliates and partnering universities
CONCLUSION ON JUPEB TIMETABLE
We urge all students who have registered for this year’s examination to sit tight and take their studies seriously henceforth. They have less than three few days to the examination day plus more time to do the needful things.
Students are to note that the examination has both multiple options and theory questions and practical as a separate aspect.
We urge all students to help themselves and make the best use of this time and we wish all students good luck in their examination.
JUPEB result can be used in any of the JUPEB universities after being through with the programme in June 2020 irrespective of where candidates have done the programme.
Most JUPEB candidates have the bad habit of waiting till the exam date gets close before they will start reading their books/subscribing, this is very bad honestly as it will definitely put you on the hot seat of JUPEB.
It’s better you plan yourself now by practicing with JUPEB past question/Joining my Subscribers VIP because no excuse for Failures
You may publish translated versions of this article on non-English language blogs provided you acknowledge Blogger-Hints-and-Tips as the original source.