HOW TO SAVE TIME IN JAMB EXAM HALL
(The JAMB format) ENGLISH 60 Questions (comprehension passage, summary,antonyms, synonyms, sounds,questions from the allocated Novel etc).=40 mins
Others 40 questions each and 27,27,& 26 mins respectively
Total time allotted 120mins(2 hrs)
HERE ARE 10 WAYS TO SAVE YOUR TIME.
1. Learn how to read and analyse questions fast.
2. For questions you might still be contemplating on the answers you can leave or suspend them and move to the next to come back and revisit such questions.
3. Do not remove your eyes from your time.
4. Work with time. Using maximum of 2mins on a question.
5. The process of trying to use the calculator is usually time wasting try calculating it by yourself (usually faster).
6. Do not spend too much time trying to assimilate a passage. You should be able to read and digest fast. .
7. Don’t sleep on questions….. Be quick so as to have some left over time to check your work. .
8. For those that will be writing mathematics be sure not to be a calculator person. You should be able to work out solutions fast on your sheet of paper.
9. Once you don’t have a clue on the answer to a particular question….don’t relax and start thinking. Follow your instincts. Pick anyone you guess would be right and move on. .
10. Prior to the exam get a jamb past questions CBT app and practice with the time as many times as possible.
And I pray for you that after all these things you will check your result and smile!! Shout Amen!!
You may publish translated versions of this article on non-English language blogs provided you acknowledge Blogger-Hints-and-Tips as the original source.